Great! Your phone number has been added to your society account!
American Cancer Society Account
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Society Account?
What if I still have questions about this new process?
Why should I update my login information with Society Account?
The main benefits of this update are:
- There will be enhanced account security across all Society applications.
Which websites are impacted by this update?
Currently, the following websites are impacted by the Society Account update:
- Relay For Life, Relay Recess, Relay Field Day, Mini Relay, Relay Nation, Bark For Life
- Making Strides Against Breast Cancer
- Coaches vs. Cancer
- Community Fundraising pages
- Personal Fundraising websites like Birthdays, Mosaic, Team ACS, Family & Friends
- DetermiNation or other marathon events
- Some Golf and Gala Events
- Active For Life
Eventually, all American Cancer Society sites will be accessed via Society Account.
What should I do if I signed up using multiple email addresses in the past?
Why did I receive the email to update my username and password multiple times?
What if I’m currently registered under an email address that is shared with others?
My team captain/team leader always signs up my team. How do I sign up this year?
I’m a team captain or team leader. Is there a change in how I sign up?
What should I do if I change my email address?
If I’m having trouble signing up, will my account still be updated and receive donations?
What should I do if my password doesn’t work or I can’t login?
Please contact our web site support desk at 1-877-957-7848.
What if I don’t want to create an online account but still want to join a team?
There are two ways you can sign up offline:
- Alternatively, please contact 1-877-957-7848 and one of our specialists will help you sign up.
If you chose to join us on the event day, the offline paper form will also be available.
What if I want all of my event history combined into a single account?