Great! Your phone number has been added to your society account!
American Cancer Society Account
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Society Account?
The main benefits of this update are:
- There will be enhanced account security across all Society applications.
What if I have questions about Society Account?
Which websites are impacted by this update?
Currently, the following websites incorporate a Society Account log-in:
- Relay For Life, Relay Connect, Bark For Life
- Making Strides Against Breast Cancer
- Coaches vs. Cancer
- Some DetermiNation, other marathon events, and Golf and Gala Events
- Service Match
- Volunteer Community
- Volunteer Learning Center
- My Society Source
Additionally American Cancer Society sites may be accessed via Society Account in the future.
What if I’m currently registered under an email address that is shared with others?
My team captain/team leader always signs up my team. How do I sign up this year?
My child has always been signed up for an event by their teacher. How does my child now sign up?
What should I do if I change my email address?
What should I do if my password doesn’t work or I can’t login?
What if I don’t want to create an online account but still want to join a team an event?
There are two ways you can sign up offline:
- Alternatively, please contact 1-877-957-7848 and one of our specialists will help you sign up.
If you chose to join us on the event day, the offline paper form will also be available.
What if I want all of my event history combined into a single account?